German as a foreign language on the Internet
Excursion to Munich during the
German Home Tuition Program
- projects - study - science - references
Our latest news always on Facebook.com/sprachinstitut.treffpunkt.online
On this page we would like to give an overview of the link pages and projects for "German as foreign language". Please e-mail us if you have any suggestion to expand the list. For German courses please have a look at our Intensive course program in Germany or the German via Skype.
- Learn German With Fun - Learn German with a lot of fun. German vocabulary lessons, jokes and little short stories in German/English. All lessons are recorded by a native speaker.
- Daf-Netzwerk.org : European Network German as a foreign language
- deutsch-als-fremdsprache.de is an extensive service for teachers and learners from the Heinrich-Heine-Universität in Düsseldorf for teachers and learners. Subscribe to the newsletter and you will also receive regular information about new teaching German as a foreign language projects.
- For the special field of ' German as a business language / Business German the Heinrich-Heine-Universität runs the Forum Wirtschaftsdeutsch with its pages of commented links (Webligraphie). · You will find further links to the German economy, companies, institutes, organizations, consultants and media on our www.german-business-etiquette.com pages.
- www.deutschunterricht.org - lots of useful information for German classes, specially schools in the USA - comprehensive notes about learning materials
- Online-Material zum Deutschlernen - materials for students and teacher published by the Goethe-Institut - with explanations in German and English
- Lernforum Deutsch als Fremdsprache, a market place of selected information for learners and teachers of German
- Extensive material collections for " German as a foreign language", provides by the Germanistic faculties of German universities
- Linse - Linguistics on the Internet, an extensive source for all linguists
- Ich-will-deutsch-lernen.de is a new and innovative online learning platform from Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband (DVV). The portal features more than 11.000 exercises. You can learn german on the levels A1, A2 and B1. There is an area where you can learn reading and writing in german at first and another one to improve your german in a job-related context. Most of the lessons start with a short episode of our Web-Soap "Schnitzel and Dolmades". The account is free, you just need an e-mail address.
- A good source for material with didactic help in the section: German Studies Trail on the Internet and also the German Studies Web
- Jim Becker with his Resources & Links for German
- information about the German language, literature, film, didactics, studies abroad, exchange programs Deutsch im Netz, www.webgerman.com and World Wide Web Sites for German
- Virtual libraries with a lot of categorized links and resources are offered by
- The directory with external links of The kassandra project - an Internet project of the University of Adelaide about German culture and language
- german.about.com publishes regularly articles, comments and links about learning German, the German language and Germany. Advantage: The nice newsletter motivates to go ahead with your German knowledge on a regular basis ;-). Disadvantage: The Internet page comes with a lot of advertising.
- Overview of the universities with "DEUTSCH ALS FREMDSPRACHE" courses
- Information is also provided by the Internationaler Deutschlehrerverband (IDV): www.idvnetz.org and the Fachverband Deutsch als Fremdsprache (FaDaF): www.fadaf.de German teachers associations