Job Search Resources Online
job search on the Internet
Looking for jobs posted on the Internet and then sending an application per e-mail or over an online form is a standard strategy in every comprehensive job search. For everybody on the job hunt it is a good advise to use all kind of research resources and application pathes. Here are some popular addresses for Germany:
Our latest news always on Facebook.com/sprachinstitut.treffpunkt.online
| global job search | single search engines for jobs | international job search |
| regional job search | job search engines add your own profile | profession specific job search |
| job application services | carreer networks | freelancer networks and remote jobs | | company profiles | recruitment agencies | intership consultancies | career guides | job fairs | for employers | by the way... |
Private Online Lessons GERMAN 2023
Your success in learning German begins...
Individuals looking for a job in Germany should be sure to approach the application process with several different strategies. The number and quality of jobs in an export-oriented and high-cost country like the Federal Republic of Germany is very much dependent on the condition of the global economy as well as the successful transport of goods and services. For this reason, it is not surprising that the labor market figures in recent years have been on a roller coaster ride, showing both strong positive and negative trends. For the current year 2019, all employment indicators look good, and to help you in your job search, you should be sure to take note of the following:
global job search
- Adzuna.de is a free metasearch engine with which applicants can find all job offers in their immediate vicinity at a glance. Adzuna collects job offers from many large job boards but also from many many small job boards together and thus offers a very comprehensive offer with currently 900,000+ job vacancies.
- Arbeitsagentur.de - The official website of the German goverment-owned job centre with information about the German Green Card.
- Aktuelle-JOBS.de records jobs from many German job boards and companies, but also offers the functions of a full-featured job market. Employers have the opportunity to advertise their vacancies on Aktuelle-JOBS.de free of charge. For job applicants, additional information on the topics application and career are offered
- Careerjet.de is a job search engine. In one simple search, Careerjet gives job seekers access to a huge selection of jobs that are sourced from various internet sites, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually.
- Jooble-de.com: search engine throughout Germany
- JOBkralle.de is a search engine for jobs on the Internet. A specialized robot automatically scans thousands of websites and finds all current jobs.
- Jobs with backinjob.de - job offers and exchange for vocational trainings
- JOBworld.de - the classical job-search engine searches all leading job boards and offers a variety of career advice.
- Njobs gathers job offers from entire Germany and displays them to the public for free. It is the best and quickest way to find work. Get yourself employed right now!
- New-Employment.eu - Efficient and professional approach of personnel recruitment!
- Neuvoo is a job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies' career websites, placement agencies and job boards. We centralize all jobs available on the web, so we are much like the Google for jobs. Our website is very user-friendly with good keyword search and ability to focus results by location.
- Opportuno.de finds jobs in commerce, industry and science
- Trovit Jobs does provide an options of Job alert as well as to upload a Cv which increases the chances of being found by the employers.
- Tiptopjob.com has over 400,000 jobs as well as having plenty of advice for our 3 million job seeking candidates
single job search engines
- Cesar is a meta search engine, comprising vacancies from leading German online job sites and daily newspapers. All results will be bundled in an overview. Via Cesar jobseekers are able to access the detected vacancies immediately and may directly reach the sites of the advertising company.
- Gigajob online Jobbörse
- JobApplicationDB.com is the largest direct application site. We have created a free resource to help candidates apply directly to over 1200 companies across 60+ industries and sectors with tips, information and guidance to give the candidate an edge. Unlike other job boards where several candidates are applying to the few listed jobs, we direct candidates to the company's internal career site where they can apply on jobs that are typically not posted on job boards giving them a competitive advantage.
- jobted.com aggregates job vacancies from all career sites, job boards and recruitment agencies, and organises that information to make it accessible and useful.
- Jobmensa.de with "student jobs in your city" - the largest job portal for students in Germany (over 280,000 students, more than 7,000 companies).
- Jobs mit backinjob.de
- Jobbörse StepStone
- Total Jobs.com
- Jobsuchmaschine Kimeta
- Jobs und Karriereportal letitshine.de
- Jobbörse Spirofrog - job offers for carrier starting - internships, for graduates and young professionals
- Jobsuchmaschine Jobisjob.de
- Studidoo.de students and graduates find here a job: internships, student work and projects also to finalize the thesis and career. Make use to display descriptive profiles, CV, references and complete applications
- Stellenanzeigen mit backinjob.de
- Randstad.de gibt es freie Jobs in Stellenbörsen und ein Glossar mit Begriffserläuterungen
- Recruit.net has over 1,0000 jobs in Germany "We help people find jobs":
- Yourfirm.de: one oft he best middle class job ads in Germany - no large groups and temporary employment agencies
traingerman.com we accelerate your success with German - Effective Online Training for your Job in Germany
- Adzuna is a free to use job search engine that lists jobs from over 1,000 sources. A CV booster tool will make sure your CV gets past automated filters that commonly stop job seekers even being considered for a position.
- AnyworkAnywhere.com is the English speaking department from Working Adventures, an international recruitment agency that over the years has helped people land jobs in amazing destinations all around the world. AnyworkAnywhere.com offers the biggest selection of summer and winter jobs from some of the biggest brands in the industry, meaning you could be jetting off to your dream destination before you know it!
- Jobs with German
- Jobmagpie.net is a job comparison site this allows you to compare jobs cross multiple job sites. Our site is specifically designed to help you search for jobs by displaying search results across multiple online job posting websites. Our technology searches many different sources. • Job-boards • Recruitment Sites • Agencies • Job Centres • Governing Bodies • Institutes • Associations • Trade associations • Regulatory bodies • Societies • Professional organisations
- Cv-library.co.uk UK's leading independent job board
- Jooble-de.com is daily adding thousands of job offers to their index in Germany and in 55 other countries
- //ec.europa.eu/eures/ - The European job board "European Employment Services" has pages in English, French and German.
- Eurojobs.com - job openings in whole Europe
- Jobsite.co.uk - job openings in the U.K.
- Jooble.org.uk - Jobs in the UK
- Swisswebjobs.ch - job openings in Switzerland
- Jobsearch.org - job board in the USA
- Globalplacement for internships worldwide
- Job Search Jobrapido is a search engine for jobs in the US
- Job Search Jobrapidoa search engine for jobs in the US
- Neuvoo.co.uk is a rapidly growing search and aggregation site for job listings. That means we list jobs from other job boards and directly from employers too. They currently have over 800.000 jobs listed in the UK, and users can search by category and/or location.
- Uk.jobsora.com. job search in the United KingdomThere are more than 700,000 job vacancies on the site and we check their relevance every day.
- SinoJobs – search engine for jobs in the China:
- www.sinojobs.de job offers in German and English
- www.sinojobs.eujob offers in Chinese language
- Tta-personal.es is an employment agency who conveys Spanish professionals to Germany.
- Whatjobs.com/jobs/german Jobs for German in United States | some tips for job search are below Whatjobs.com/info/category/career-advice/.
regional job search
- Regio-jobanzeiger.de - regional job vancancies
job search engines add your own profile
profession specific job search
- Jobportal offering sustainable and social job opportunities in the fields of green energy, resource management and othes (in German language).
- Jobbird is an online job portal belonging to YoungCapital, which provides a variety of job types such as part-time jobs, summer jobs, full-time jobs and internships.
- NebenJob is an online job portal, which offers you the opportunity to find the ideal part-time job, mini-job, home-office job or the perfect career start. No matter what you are looking for - NebenJob offers you a variety of national and international opportunities for additional income.
- Python Jobs in Germany by Germantechjobs.de
- Steuerberater.com/stellenboerse publishs job advertisements for accountants, assistants and tax consultants online, moreover advertisements for internship positions in the field of tax consulting.
- Europe Language Jobs is an online job board specialised in candidates with languages around Europe. We operate as a meeting point for applicants to post their CV and companies searching for individuals working in industries such as Contact Centre, Engineering, Information Technology, Pharmaceutical & Life Science, Sales & Marketing and Shared Services and Finance. We provide applicants access to job offers and other services offered by Europe Language Jobs, and enable them to edit and manage their CV's by means of a private account. Applicants can search and apply for jobs directly through Europe Language Jobs and track the status of their application. Companies are able to publish job vacancies and manage applicants by means of a internal dashboard account.
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter-jobs.de and Aussendienstmitarbeiter-jobs.de are contact plattforms for small and medium-sized companies (family businesses), if it comes to sales staff. It is also interesting for young professionals / university graduates who are interested working in sales (even without training). There is also the possibility for applicants to get help for the preparation of the application documents and preparation for the job interview (free of charge for the applicant!).
- sehen sich als Ansprechpartner für klein- und mittelständige Firmen (Familienunternehmen), wenn es um die Besetzung von Vertriebsmitarbeiter geht. Interessant auch für Berufseinsteiger / Uniabgänger, die Interesse daran haben im Vertrieb zu arbeiten (auch ohne Ausbildung). Auch gibt es für Bewerber die Möglichkeit Hilfe für die Erstellung der Unterlagen und die Vorbereitung auf das Bewerbungsgespräch zu erhalten (kostenfrei für den Bewerber!).
- DV-Treff: Since 1996 they specialized exclusively on job offers for SAP consultants and SAP developers.
- IT-Treff: Since 2003 specialized on IT job offers
- Job-Treff: job portal for all professions
- SwissDevJobs.ch - specialized job board based in Switzerland, with offers for Computer Science and Engineering alumni.
- Jobtensor.com - with the goal of an optimized online job search, the Internet platform jobtensor serves as an intermediary between employers and interested applicants from the fields of IT, natural sciences and technology. Potential employees learn interesting facts about their potential future employer through the company profiles. Through a filter job postings can be precisely searched, which meet their own needs.
- 1A-Aerztevermittlung.de specialized recruitment agency for health care, we have been providing clinics and doctors nationwide as a competent and reliable partner in the field of medical services for 10 years. As a liaison between candidates and employers, 1a-Arztvermittlung mediates clinics, practices and medical care centers as potential candidates and supports on the other side medical specialists in your career planning and the search for suitable vacancies.
- Fachaerztejobs.de is another interesting portal for medical doctor and Krankenschwesterjobs.de according for nurses
- Fachaerzte-jobs.de for physicians with a special qualification
- Aerztestelle.de with job offers for physicians
- AskStudents.de - jobs for students
- Ausbildungen.info - here you can search for vocational trainings in Germany
- Ccleantechjobs.de - jobs in the enviromental and energy sector
- Expat Jobs in Germany - Find expat jobs in Germany at expatjobseeker.de. Are you a native speaker of a foreign language? Post your resume now and let Germany jobs find you tod
- Contract Jobs, one of the UK's leading industry contract jobs online advertisers. The Contract Job website hosts a job board that lists over 8000 jobs across all sectors.
- Hoteljob-international.de - catering and hotel jobs + application templates and questions for exam preparation
- job market for engineers are
- Jobtensor.com is a job board specialist on Engineering and Science jobs in Germany.
- Jobisjob.de - jobs in the health sector
- JOBRUF.de is specialized on the commission of students for various purposes. We are working for private persons as well as companies. The commission of jobs is free of costs for job seekers. We are taking care for payment of fair wages. You can find our job offers at www.jobruf.de/studentenjobs.html
- Mathejobs.de - Job market for mathematicians
- Medi-jobs.de - jobs in the health sector
- Pharma-Zzeitung.de jobs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Nebenjob? (part time) or intership at Studentjob.de
- Randstad-Professionals.de - specialized job search of Randstad Professionals for IT, Engineering and Management
- Servicekraeftejobs.de - Jobs and Careers for service staff: from the waiters to the seasonal worker
- Studentenjobs24.de - jobs & internships for students
- Sekretaerin.de - office jobs
- Search Associates is the leading recruiting agency for international teachers. We have assisted more than 35000 educators find jobs in top international schools.
- Fremdsprachen-jobs.de (Foreign language jobs) is a job portal for all who use foreign language skills specifically in thier job e.g. as freelancers for foreign language services (interpreters, translators, language trainers, etc.) who are looking for jobs. It's the largest and most active network of foreign language professionals in German-speaking countries.
- Timeworkers.de is the largest job board for temporary jobs in Germany. Job seekers can find out more than 60,000 job opportunities. The new jobs were provided by a temporary employment agency. Favorite job searches can also easily be subscribed as "Jobs via email".
- Traveling Jobs Now is your go-to job search engine that finds the latest job postings that may involve or require travel. Job searches made easy with Traveling Jobs
- Webhosting jobs for webmasters : Hosterz.de/webhosting-jobboerse/
- Werbeagentur.de - jobs in the promotion & advertising sector
- Umwelt-Jobs - jobs in the enviromental sector
- YoungCapital is a young and energetic company and the number one kick starter in the business world. Our goal is to get the best out of young talents and companies. Therefore we offer students and graduates the opportunity to find the right part-time job, full-time job or career start at one of many interesting companies
job application service
- Job-Applications.com - Find hundreds of online applications and printable job forms.
- Interview questions and answers - job interview questions and answers, skills and advice for successful interviewing
- "The Ultimate Guide to Building a CV" contains useful tips, a step-by-step writing guide, and sample CVs to help people craft the most professional CVs for their job-hunting needs. This service is from How2become.com. A unique careers website specialising in public sector jobs. Providing information on careers in the NHS, Police Force, Fire Service, Prison Service and the Armed forces. Their goal is to help people achieve the career they really want by making sure they are fully prepared with all the information they need.
search services and tips of the big German newspapares and business magazines
- Careers Advice by nijobs.com
- Gulp.de (the portal for IT projects)
freelancer networks and remote jobs
- In 2022, more people have either left their jobs or have decided to find secondary income as freelancers… online. Here is a free guide makes it simple: It gives readers the top 10 online job search platforms on the internet: Best Job Search Engines – ChamberofCommerce.org
- Article "The Top 60 Remote Work Websites for New Opportunities in 2022"
- TranslatorPub.com job platform for translators, a place for linguists and language professionals. A virtual marketplace to help linguists expand their business and to find their contacts. This includes finding new projects or employment opportunities, hiring additional support from freelance colleagues or just interaction and networking colleagues
- Remote.com - work without boundaries. Connecting 2 million+ professionals with remote and freelance jobs using artificial intelligence
- Junico helps Gen Y–Z companies and freelancers with personal advice and top-notch placement. This is where companies find top talent - the ones they don't find anywhere else. Because Junico helps the skilled workers of tomorrow to realize their potential early on
personnel service provider and recruitment agencies
- 1a-personalservice.de As a certified personnel services company, we have been supporting employers and applicants throughout the industry for 10 years. We see ourselves as service providers whose competence lies in the individual and personal support and advice of our customers.
- Monster.de// offers a lot of interesting tips for internship applications ( in German only)
- Karriere-jet.de has a lot of practical information for job applications in general (in German only)
- StudentJob.de is one of Europe's biggest job portal focussing on students. On our website companies can offer part-time jobs, internships, summerjobs, studentjobs, assistant positions and graduate jobs. At the moment more than 8,000 companies and more than 155,000 students profit from our services.
- Jugendbildung International
- Praktikawelten.de - For more than 10 years now, we have been successfully offering internships abroad and cultural exchange programs in more than 25 countries all around the world.
- Internship in Argentina with NICE (Network for Intercultural Experiences) - a German-Argentine foundation that is dedicated to educational exchange with South America for more than 10 years already. As we are specialized in Argentina our head quarters are on-site in Córdoba (Argentina) and in Berlin (Germany). Our services include the internship and volunteering placement service mentioned above, organization of accommodation, giving intensive Spanish courses in our language school on-site as well as individual support during travel preparation and throughout the whole stay.
- World Unite! is an organization dedicated to intercultural exchange and worldwide learning. Targeting students, graduates, professionals, career changers, and anyone looking for new professional and personal experiences abroad, World Unite! has been arranging internships, Working Holidays, volunteer work and language courses abroad in several countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America since 2007. Now join World Unite! to gain international experience and intercultural competences!
www.learn-german-home-tuition.com - job application trainings for Germany
- How to correctly integrate soft skills on your resume.
- 20 Tips For Improving Interview Performance
- Top Tips For Making Your CV & LinkedIn Profile Stand Out which you can find here.
- Zety is a career website fueled by over 40 million readers a year. It offers career resources that every year help millions of job seekers find employment and advance their careers. Zety has published more than 400 career guides and is powered by a team of career experts featured in Forbes, the Financial Times, CareerBuilder, and Glassdoor, among others.
- Truely.com/best-resume-builders - really big list of all the Resume Builders and ranked them based on customer reviews, free offerings, and other stuff like pricing.
- First Job Interview in 20 Years? Here's how to Nail It! An interesting article for "older" applicants
- SIRE Life Sciences has a new job board and tips for cv's, cover letters, social media and more. The career tips are on Sire-search.com/tips
- Further education to be a State Certified Business Economist
staatlichgepruefterbetriebswirt.net is a search engine for providers and courses of commercial and vocational education to be a "State Certified Business Economist".
- Careers in Dental Healthcare - information from dentalelite
- Manpower.de: Wishes, expectations and requirements as well as the development of the employment market. Trends at the target "job market". A labor market barometer, for example, is a quarterly published study, which measures the expectation from the employer to the job situation of their own company concerning the following quarter representative. All studies at a glance can be found here for free: Manpower.de/neuigkeiten/studien-und-research/
- JOBlog: an interactive expert diary of the ManpowerGroup. Staff and guest authors are reporting about news and interesting facts all around the job market and the subject of temp work. The articles deal with facts and figures, deliver background information and expert opinion. They regularly give career advice for anyone who is looking for a job. For example, they introduce job profiles or they explain what to look for at an application: Manpower.de/neuigkeiten/joblog/
- Arbeits-abc.de - tips for the application process
- Bewerbungstipps von Experten
- Jobbörse für gewerbliche Stellenangebote
- Job Interview questions and answers - job interview questions and answers, skills and advice for successful interviewing
- Karriere Ratgeber or eCareer
- Trainee programs : Trainee-Geflüster offers current job, diverse career tips, and free career seminars for students, graduates and young professionals
Job fairs and other platforms to start a professional career
- Berufsstart.de - the job board with mote than 30.000 jobs for dedicated graduates and trainees
- Jobmesse-Radar.de informs about all important job fairs in Germany.
For employers (.. but not only)
- KOFA.de is a guidebook about personnel and skilled workers. Focus: small and medium-sized companies in Germany. If you want to be informed about news, you can subscribe to a newsletter
For employers who want to recruit skilled workers abroad, KOFA has created an own category: Kofa.de/handlungsempfehlungen/fachkraefte-finden/im-ausland (all only in German language).
- Faktor A is the employer magazine of the state-owned employment agency in Germany. Regularly with current tips publised in their newsletter. (only in German language)
- Handwerk-magazin.de - The employer magazine of the German craft industry (only in German language)
By the way...
- Speculative applications: You will often hear German job applicants claiming to have sent 50 or even 100 applications without having any success in finding a job. At the same time, many companies receive stacks of applicant mail when they have no concrete need for new employees. For this reason, many people who send “blind” or speculative applications, or who apply to a company on their own initiative will end up with a standard letter of refusal in their mailboxes. However, for individuals who have a special skill to offer or for those applicants who wish to gauge their employability, a blind application makes a lot of sense.
- Application training 1-to- : Do you want to leave nothing to chance during your job search in Germany and maximize your opportunities? Have you ever thought about the decisive steps with a personal coach at your side? Then book an job application course in Bamberg or online via online chat like Skype, ZOOM .... You can choose one of the frequently requested standard programs such as "Applying for jobs in Germany" and "Job interview in Germany", as well as an individual coaching according to your special wishes, questions and schedule. Please send us a detailed description and we will make you an offer.
Tips for the job hunt and proper manners
in the German Business world
are given in the book
bilingual English / German
with options for direct book order
Important: We are very concerned about the current internet links. We would be very grateful if you could report dead links to us. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.