Jokes, Comics and fun staff!
Slowly now, please!
Looking at Germany from its humorous side, offers many facets. It ranges from professional practical jokes, which plays status against the newest silliness, through to the classic good joke.
Here`s a small choice:
Unsere Neuigkeiten immer auf Facebook.com/sprachinstitut.treffpunkt.online
- Jokes and fun staff below Lachmeister.de
- Spruch Guru – the portal for birthday wishes, congratulations and spellings for any occasion
- Soccer players: a small collection of their comments when they talk to journalists
- Ostfriesen: The rest of Germany makes jokes about some island in the very north of Germany. And now a taster:
-> Why don't Ostfriesen eat pickles?
->-> Because they can't get their head in the glass...
- Blondes: Taster:
-> How can you make a blonde laugh on a Monday morning?
->-> By telling her a joke on Friday morning!
This is one example of a joke from the category "blonde jokes". If you'd like to here more, there is a whole selection on the Internet. Here's a selection: collection of Triwedata
- Tongue twister: Fischers Fritze fischt frische Fische - frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritze.... Speech acrobats from all over watch out! Here is the tongue twisetr page (Zungenbrecherseite).
- Sloganeers: Did you create a slogan yet today? The Sloganizer will help...
- men pages (Männerseiten)
- Sayings: The most powerful is the right word at the right time. (Mark Twain): Saying like this are available at www.zitate.at also as an e-mail every day or as screen saver. Similar at www.chronik.ch sorted in categories
- Werner: the cult figure from Flensburg between Horrex (an old brand of German motor cycles) and Porsche. Also in the cinema and on DVD/Video.
- MAD: the most sensible magazine in the world: ask Alfred!
- Familie Humbug: Mother provides the erotic and father philosophises about a gruesome family massacre. By the way, you can find out what Humbug means here.
- Wanda Caramba
- Nibelungen Comic
- Comic Ring
- Uli Stein
- And for children: what Micky Maus is in America Fix und Foxi is in Germany.
- Harald Schmidt - Satire in the late evening on TV Das Erste
- Badesalz - the best from Hessen region
- Ingo Appelt
- Helge Schneider
- Loriot: Willkommmen in der heilen Welt. On this graphically good homepage from Loriot, many insights into the state of the German soul are guaranteed!! But be careful: Bring a large shopping trolley with you - behind this is a hidden commercial offer!
By the way: Our favourites are the (two) DVD's (Link to amazon.de) and the CD "Loriots Klassiker"
- Otto (Waalkes) and the Ottifanten
- Heinz Erhard: Unfortunately there isn't good stuff about this 60's comedy star on the Internet
As a taster here is a small quotation: "Das Reh springt hoch, das Reh springt weit, warum auch nicht, es hat ja Zeit." ("the deer springs high, the deer springs far, why not, it has time" okay, this poem is not translateable ;-) ). And the poem "Die Made".
- Gerhard Polt - the original from Bavaria.
- Helmut Qualtinger: the multi talent from Vienna: actor, Cabarets, singer, solo performer Latest when he performed his one-man play "Der Herr Karl" - a deep look in the Austrian soul - in New York in the year 1963, he was characterized as "the enemy of Gemütlichkeit" and made his humour unforgettable. Here is his Portrait.
- Martin Buchholz (-> a short portrait )
- further artists: Dieter Hildebrandt, Die Stachelschweine, Frankfurter Fronttheater, Matthias Belz, Erwin Pelzig ...
4 DVDs : jetzt bestellen bei amazon.de
1 Audio CD jetzt bestellen bei amazon.de
1 Audio CD jetzt bestellen bei amazon.de
1 DVD : jetzt bestellen bei amazon.de
If you want too and have the patience to search for more jokes and comics, we recommend use a search engine to help. Here are a few keywords to try out:
"Witz"- - - "Witze" - - - "Spaßmacher"- - - "Komiker" - - - "Satiriker" - - - "Humoristen"- - -
"Elke Heidenreich" - - - "Wim Thoelke" - - - "Peter Frankenfeld"... Auf geht's mit
>>> For intensive German training with fun and challenges take part in our German language program in Bamberg / Germany